Changes to personal data

You must provide written notification of any changes to personal data (address, name, etc.).

Notify us immediately of your change of name. In order to be able to change your name, for security reasons, we need your old and new signature as well as a copy of an official identity card. Please send us the documents by post or by fax to the number +41 58 958 88 85.

We will be pleased to provide you with the new card with your new name on it. The card will be issued upon receipt of the requested documents. Thank you in advance.

Notify us immediately in writing of your change of address. Please always include the old and the new address on the form, indicating from when the new address is valid.

If you have a Kantonalbank, Raiffeisen Group, RBA Bank, Bank Coop or Migros Bank credit card, you can notify your bank or your bank advisor directly of your change of address.

For all other cards, please inform Viseca of the change of address.

Change of address” form for private customers

Change of address” form for business customer

Related articles