Terms and conditions of entry – Switzerland
1. The organiser of the competition is Viseca Card Services SA, Hagenholzstrasse 56, 8050 Zurich, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as “Viseca”). The following companies have been commissioned by Viseca to help run the competition: (1) Saatchi & Saatchi Schweiz AG, Stadelhoferstrasse 25, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland.
2. The viseca.ch/visa-urbansurf competition (hereinafter referred to as “the competition”) is open to all residents of Switzerland who are at least 18 years old and have their own valid Visa credit card when entering the competition. Participation is free of charge and does not involve any further obligations. The competition will start on Wendesday, 11 August 2021 at 12.01 a.m. CET and will end on Wendesday, 25 August 2021 at 11.59 p.m. CET (entry deadline). By filling out and submitting the form, participants (hereinafter referred to as “participants”) confirm accuracy of the information they have provided. Multiple entries are allowed.
3. Employees of Visa and the Viseco Group and/or other companies involved in running the competition, their representatives and agents, and any family members of the above are excluded from participation. Participation through third parties that offer participation in competitions and/or contests on a commercial basis, and participation through automatic competition entry software are prohibited, as is manipulation of the competition. Participants who do not comply with these terms and conditions of entry may be excluded from the competition without notice or explanation. In such cases, Visa shall be entitled to refrain from giving out prizes or revoking and reclaiming them after having awarded them and determining an alternative winner.
4. Prizes cannot be paid out in or exchanged for cash. The organiser will not engage in any correspondence regarding the competition. The judges’ decisions shall be final. All participants’ information will be handled confidentially.
5. Winners will be notified by Email at the Email addresses they provided during registration. If winners do not respond by 30 August 2021 after receiving this notification, they forfeit the prize.
6. Viseca shall be entitled to use the data provided by participants during registration for advertising purposes as specified in section 2 (Email address, etc.). This data will not be disclosed to third parties for other purposes. Participants are entitled at any time and free of charge to prohibit Visa from using this data by submitting written notice to:
Saatchi & Saatchi Zürich
8001 Zurich, Switzerland