Terms and conditions of entry – Switzerland
1. The contest is organised by Viseca Card Services SA, Hagenholzstrasse 56, 8050 Zurich, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as: “Viseca”). The following companies commissioned by Viseca and Visa Europe are involved in the implementation of the contest: (1) D&K Sports Management GmbH, Gymelsdorfergasse 4/1, 2700 Wiener Neustadt, Austria.
2. Eligibility to enter the contest at www.viseca.ch/de/Landingpages/Visa-Urbansurf (henceforth referred to as “contest”) are: Residents of Switzerland 18 years of age or older and possessing their own valid Visa credit card at the time of entry. Contest participation is free of charge and involves no further obligations. The contest starts on Wednesday, 10.8.2022, at 00.01 CET and ends on Wednesday, 24.8.2022, at 23.59 CET (closing date). By submitting the completed form, the participant (hereinafter:
“Participant”) confirms the accuracy of the information provided. Multiple participation is possible.
3. Participants must register on the contest viseca.ch/visa-urbansurf. By registering, the participant confirms their information is correct and accepts the terms of participation.
4. The prizes are 5 trips for 2 persons to Urbansurf presented by Visa in Zurich including 1 overnight stay incl. breakfast from 10 to 11 September 2022, 1 dinner, 1 lunch and 2 surfing sessions on 11 September between 13:00 and 14:00 as well as a 160 CHF SBB voucher per person. Cash payment or exchange of prizes is not possible. No correspondence will be maintained about the contest. The legal process is excluded. Swiss law shall apply exclusively to the exclusion of the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws. The place of jurisdiction is Zurich 1 with the reservation of mandatory places of jurisdiction.
5. The winners will be informed using the telephone number or e-mail address provided during registration. If the winners do not respond to the notification by 31.8.2022 at 16:00, the prize will be forfeited.
6. Not eligible to participate are: Employees of Viseca companies and Visa and/or the companies involved in the implementation of the contest, their representatives, vicarious agents and the relatives of these groups of persons. Participation via third parties who commercially arrange participation in contests and/or prize draws and participation via automatic entry software are not permitted, nor is any manipulation of the contest. Participants who do not comply with these terms and conditions may be excluded from participation without notice and without giving reasons. This includes strong suspicion of a crime. In such cases, Viseca is entitled not to award prizes or to subsequently disallow and reclaim prizes and to determine an alternative winner.
7. Cash payment or exchange of prizes is not possible. No correspondence will be maintained about the contest. The legal process is excluded. All information provided by participants will be treated confidentially.
8. Viseca may use the data provided by participants during registration to conduct the prize draw and also for other advertising purposes (e-mail address, etc.) and pass it on to the participating and commissioned companies. Viseca may use the winners’ data and photos for marketing purposes. Participants are entitled at any time to forbid Viseca to continue using this data for advertising purposes by sending written notification to Viseca.