Terms and conditions of entry – Switzerland
1. The organiser of the competition is Viseca Card Services SA, Hagenholzstrasse 56, 8050 Zurich, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as “Viseca”). The following companies have also been commissioned by Viseca to help run the competition: (1) Saatchi & Saatchi Zürich AG, Stadelhoferstrasse 25, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland (2) Infrared, 167 Wardour Street, London, W1F 8WP, England.
2. The https://www.viseca.ch/en/landingpages-en/visa-wm competition (hereinafter referred to as “the competition”) is open to all residents of Switzerland who are at least 18 years old and have their own valid Visa credit card when they enter the competition. Participation is free of charge and does not involve any further obligations. The competition starts on Wednesday, 20 March 2019 at 12.01 a.m. CET and ends on Tuesday, 30 April 2019 at 12.00 a.m. CET (deadline for entry). By filling out and submitting the form, participants (hereinafter referred to as “the participant”) confirm the accuracy of the information they have provided. Multiple entries are allowed.
3. Employees of Visa and the Aduno Group and/or the other companies involved in running the competition, their representatives and agents, and any family members of the above are excluded from participation. Participation through third parties that offer participation in competitions and/or contests on a commercial basis, and participation through an automatic competition entry software are prohibited, as is manipulation of the competition. Participants who do not adhere to these terms and conditions of entry may be excluded from the competition without notice or explanation. In such cases, Visa is entitled to refrain from giving out prizes or to revoke and reclaim them after giving them out and determine an alternative winner.
4. The prizes can not be exchanged or replaced with cash payments. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition. The judges’ decisions are final. All of the participants’ information will be handled confidentially.
5. The winners will be notified by e-mail at the e-mail addresses they provided during registration. If the winners do not respond by 20 May 2019 after receiving this notification, they forfeit the prize.
6. Viseca may use the data the participants provide during registration as specified in section 2 for advertising purposes (e-mail address, etc.). This data will not be disclosed to third parties for other purposes. Participants are entitled to prohibit Visa from using this data at any time and free of charge by written notice to:
Saatchi & Saatchi Zürich
8001 Zurich, Switzerland
The data of those accompanying the winners will be used exclusively to process and run the competition and/or the journey.